Sunday, January 11, 2015

CHA - The stars were out

Stephanie Bernard and Kelly Alverez

Ranger had multiple demo stations with all their stars (I spotted Dina Wakley, Dyan Reaveley, Wendy Vecchi, ). Of course, Tim's station was the most crowded. If you have time to watch the demos, you can learn a lot. You don't attend CHA just for star gazing, lol. All of the designers generously share their tips and tricks, explain why the product works a certain way, answer questions. Of course, all of this helps to sell the products, but I think the designers genuinely love their products and want to share their knowledge.

I also saw Heidi Swapp and Amy Tan, but didn't get a chance to snap any pics. And lots of press (whose names I recognized, but couldn't put a face to) and designers (whose faces I recognized, but couldn't put a name to).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, great pics! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Kathy