Sunday, January 11, 2015

CHA 2015

I walked the Craft and Hobby show floor yesterday to see the latest and greatest in crafting. I saw lots of goodies from my favorite companies. A lot of scrapbook companies are branching out into home decor or other crafts.




I didn't see too much shabby chic, grunge, or vintage. Lots of travel. Metallics are in, especially DIY with Heidi Swapp's Minc and Therm-o-web's iCraft Deco Foil. I loved Therm-o-web's product. They had make-n-takes showing foil on fabric, using their foam adhesive, and on paper with liquid adhesive and heat transfer. The heat transfer reminds me of the foil sheets I had years ago that I ran through a laser printer. I have just one sample, which was created with their liquid adhesive...just rub the transfer foil on, so easy!

Robin's Nest

Simple Stories

There aren't any (or very few) pics from the biggies like American Crafts and We R Memory Keepers because I didn't spend a lot of time at companies my LSS, Perfect Day Scrapbooking, won't be carrying.

More to come...

1 comment:

Miwa said...

How fun! Lucky you, getting to go! I look forward to hearing/seeing more - thanks for sharing! :)