Monday, June 30, 2014

June card kit

For the past few months, I haven't been posting the cards from my monthly card kit swap because we've been posting our cards in a private Facebook group. But I miss sharing the cards with you so here's this month's cards. Wendy sent a huge sticker sheet and some great patterned paper and embellishments.
With these goodies, it didn't take long at all to make my cards. I made a good dent in the supplies, but I can probably get a couple more cards out of the kit.
If you're interested in joining the swap, let me know and I'll get in touch with you in a few months when we start the next round. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Miwa said...

Beautiful cards! Look at you - still going strong with your card swap group - that's so fabulous! Thanks for posting them on your blog again, I missed seeing them! :)

Christina's Creations said...

Hey there, Christina from Christina's Creations here! That happy birthday on my tag was a stamp from Unity, but I got it in a grab bag, so unsure which kit it was from!

PS--Loving your cards, especially the bird-day one! :)

~TastyTravels~ said...

Oh cute!! I miss being crafty. Love your cards!